Freshman

Fuavin

Hey guys, my name is Tom, just moved to Sydney from the UK.

Just starting out, I've been using Ableton, Fl studio, Virtual DJ on/off for about 1 year now, but I've just been playing around on them in my free time, I'm looking to take "the next step" as such and recently I have been trying to learn as much technical stuff as I can.

I'm too poor for "real" equipment at the moment, so I just use my laptop and a midi keyboard.

I'm into all sort's of music but specifically Liquid Dnb, Prog house and I'm a sucker for any ambient stuff.

Hope that I can learn a lot from this forum.

Peace *tunez*

hey dude, you'll learn all you need

we also have resident dj's who play on our radio a bit of liquid dnb (defkon) plenty of house dj's and i'm about to get back into ambient

Welcome :safe:

Sweet I'll be sure to start listening in to the site Radio, thanks!

Welcome mate!

Club prog house or uplifting/melodic prog house?

I definitely prefer melodic prog house but there are some really good prog house tunes out there just as there are bad melodic prog house tunes out there also ;)

But I am open to all genre's :)

I hear you on the rain aspect, although in London it was consistently misty (I always felt like "if you're going to rain, bloody rain already").

I'm from here, I just spent a year living in Clapham (along with the rest of the Aussies) and working in Holborn.

• 2 weeks later...