Think You Can DJ Better Than Paris Hilton - The Submissions

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the delay is because it is actually hard to judge? Not just for shits n giggles?

Just now realizing just how much music there is to listen to. Over 3 hours and that's just listening once. Add time to critique each individual one. Plus there is a life to be lived.

I hope the delay is because it is actually hard to judge? Not just for shits n giggles?

Just now realizing just how much music there is to listen to. Over 3 hours and that's just listening once. Add time to critique each individual one. Plus there is a life to be lived.

we're nearly done... be patient.

it is very close, but the results will be posted soon :)

That's ok.... Like I said it only just occurred to me how big a job it actually would be.

That's ok.... Like I said it only just occurred to me how big a job it actually would be.

it is a big job no doubt. Im thinking someone owes the judges a beer when they are done

This is one of the main reasons.

This isn't just a normal everyday competition. There is a lot being put into the results from each judge, then we need to discuss and diliberate, and of course include the feedback. And we also all work full time.

And as you said, at least 3 hours of music, and 50+ transitions

. Im thinking someone owes the judges a beer when they are done

So you're saying the judges can be bribed with booze?

i hear the kraken goes along way :teef:

i also feel bad now for my effort, may have underestimated the significance of the comp haha

Kudos for the depth you guys are going into for this comp. i know personally when i hear the first fuck up i lose interest in the track, even if its flawless after the 1st transition.

So since it was a success, does that mean we can do it again ? Or is this much depth too much of a fuck around ?

Helping newbies out, no matter the work, will never be too much of a fuck around :)

Kudos for the depth you guys are going into for this comp. i know personally when i hear the first fuck up i lose interest in the track, even if its flawless after the 1st transition.

So since it was a success, does that mean we can do it again ? Or is this much depth too much of a fuck around ?

Helping newbies out, no matter the work, will never be too much of a fuck around :)

:king: