TT position

Gandy

As Jaz, Vlad and Wazza said:

The tone arm is out of the way, the start/stop and on/off button for the left hand side is next to the fader on that side, and the two platters are as close to the cross fader as possible.

FYI: i am right handed so most transforming/scratching uses the left hand deck. My strongest (right hand) is free to manipulate the fader. If I want a drill or intricate scribble I use my right hand on either deck. My left hand is pretty useless on the fader.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
As Jaz, Vlad and Wazza said:

The tone arm is out of the way, the start/stop and on/off button for the left hand side is next to the fader on that side, and the two platters are as close to the cross fader as possible.

FYI: i am right handed so most transforming/scratching uses the left hand deck. My strongest (right hand) is free to manipulate the fader. If I want a drill or intricate scribble I use my right hand on either deck. My left hand is pretty useless on the fader.

cant believe i missed this thread lol! #-o

I am exactly the same right hand is dominant on the fader and i usually use the left deck for scratching, but i have much better record control with my right hand aswell, am currently forcing myself to fade with the left, i figure its like footy, you have your dominant foot but can still kick with the other.

As for battle formation

1. It makes juggling sooooo much easier! back when hip hop started, all they had was the breaks, juggling was essential to keep the break going.

2. It looks f@%$ing dope!

3. Tone arm is out of the way (especially with straight ones)

4. refer to number 2!