Hey Fellas!

MintyCondition

Hey guys, beginner DJ from Melbourne here. First week DJing and loving it already! :lol:

Been attempting to get my hands on some DJ gear for the past year, with a really tight budget (300$). Decided to go for the Audioline MDEX3. Great decks, I don't care what people say about them, they are just fantastic for beginners.

Great forums had a look at them and signed up almost straight away! :D

you are right, great little controller for beginners welcome :safe:

Not what everyone said when I joined

Regardless, welcome man :safe: I still have my mdex too

your delivery was also very different, ala i dont need pioneer cdjs because my mdex is better, its not always about you :)

i just had a look at your intro thread no one bagged you about an mdex either

Thanks guys, just a few words of praise: AMAZING COMMUNITY :thumright: . I was on another DJ forum a few months ago, forgot the name, but they were so mean, they closed down my thread because it was in the wrong section... *wtf* And also told me rather rudely to go and search the forum first before making new threads :bounce: , and the joke is that there is no visible search button on their page. RIDICULOUS! :thumbdown:

Thanks guys, just a few words of praise: AMAZING COMMUNITY :thumright: . I was on another DJ forum a few months ago, forgot the name, but they were so mean, they closed down my thread because it was in the wrong section... *wtf* And also told me rather rudely to go and search the forum first before making new threads :bounce: , and the joke is that there is no visible search button on their page. RIDICULOUS! :thumbdown:

you wont get any of that rot here, we're like a family here and always happy to help :)