Whoops, shoulda done this a while ago!

Florro

Hi everyone, Im Ben aka Florro. My fiance is actually the one that is the Dj, I just enjoy music, im not any good at dj'ing although I sometimes give it a crack at home. lol.

She has been Dj'ing for about 8 years now and we actually met when she was resident Dj at the club I used to always go to. My background is actually audio video sales and installations so we match up well. ha ha

This year we decided to invest in a bit more equipment and really start promoting ourselves as mobile Dj's. Alot of people remember her from when she was working at the club and we have received alot of business from that. We are now at the point where we are turning away gigs up to 3 months in advance so have decided to upgrade her current speakers and buy a cheap set of decks to use with the old speakers, this way were not turning away business.

Current system

CDJ400's

DJM600

Audioline 15" Active 2 ways

DJ Tech 15" Subwoofers

LED Mushroom Light

Ebay Lasers

Fog machine

Vango Swing

Thanks everybody for the welcome messages. Yeah Jaz it is a bit overdue. lol. Cupe she will be singing up, its just with the kids and preparing for gigs (and shopping) she doesnt get on the net much. Honestly I reckon she will be some great help for some other mobile Dj's trying to think of songs for weddings/parties etc. I think her biggest strength as a Dj is her knowledge of songs from all different genres.