Pics of your Set-up

Blodders

• 2 weeks later...

Finally organised in my new room, bought one of those expedit table things from IKEA and put it together today.

Added the 10cm legs to bring the player tops to around 1m which is nice and high.

Very happy with the purchase for 100 bucks!

Also dont mind the cheeky pool view whilst mixing haha.

photo2JPG_zps4ac89722.jpg

photo-3_zpse94df62a.jpg

photo1_zps1516c3fb.jpg

Cause shit seems to fit in rooms better when placed against the wall rather than plonked in the middle of the room. Not sure about anyone else, but my setup is only one part of the shit in my room and not the focus of it.

Yeah exactly, certainly for smaller rooms like bedrooms/studys which im sure is where most of us have our setups.

Ideally if i had a brocave/second loungeroom i would put the table right behind a lounge facing the tv.

• 2 weeks later...

2630_1043629652324_7248511_n.jpg

1st real set up, circa 1999! borrowed 1210's and a technics dmc mixer from cashies......ballin!

unfortunately the chick i borrowed the decks off swapped them for crack after i gave them back!!!!! :wall:

2630_1043629732326_2198950_n.jpg

couple of years later, vestax decks and mixer and some dope new software called Serato. :teef: