Hey All

Sentinel

Hey everybody,

Guess its best to start with my name so thats Ed W, I'm 21 and a student studying in Orange NSW.

Developed a passion for music which has always sort of been there however has gotten more intense as I go to more live performances and has gotten me interested in DJing which in turn has fueled my passion for music.

My music history has been mottled and I've been through phases of rock, aussie hip hop, metal, punk and now its moved into dance, house, electro and then into progressive house, trance, dirty house etc etc.

Top ten artists at the moment are probably (in no particular order): Axwell (SHM), Tommy Trash, Dada Life, Calvin Harris, Wolfgang Gartner, Bingo Players, Bombs Away, Nicky Romero, Zedd, Knife Party

Been mixing on a Numark Mixtrack Pro with Virtual DJ (after trying Traktor 2 and Serato Intro and having some performance issues with my lappy) for the last year, have played at a Uni bar night which went surprisingly well.

Now thinking of trying to get a CDJ setup and a gig at a pub in town.

Now that you've heard my life story (apologies), I look forward to picking your collective brains to try and grow this passion into a bit of a hobby and having fun while doing so.

See you round

Ed