ADJF - Gig Log

legunner

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backpackers.... I gave a lift to a Colombian backpacker a little while ago and I was telling him about your first one (before it was on) and he said it was something he would love to go to. He said there are quite a few South Americans getting round this country always looking for Salsa nights etc.

Fucking done with house parties, can't bring myself to play commercial rubbish for a whole night anymore.

Hired speakers from dj warehouse and they upgraded me to some JBL PRX415M's they are insanely good speakers, never herd pa's like them.

But other than the music i had to play it went well, retarded bishes enjoying themselves, of course bar the rnb requests which politely ignored.

Played another 16th that stemmed from the gig I did last week. Relatively easy, played mostly commercial remixes and the same shitty rnb/hip hop crap from last week (saved the history, half the guests went to both).

They were happy, I made good money.

And I finally managed to get a good photo of my setup.

548283_10151099342136229_2059736043_n.jpg

I would like to eventually get a second laser so their in pairs, but it has been discontinued and hard to find.

Fucking done with house parties, can't bring myself to play commercial rubbish for a whole night anymore.

Hired speakers from dj warehouse and they upgraded me to some JBL PRX415M's they are insanely good speakers, never herd pa's like them.

But other than the music i had to play it went well, retarded bishes enjoying themselves, of course bar the rnb requests which politely ignored.

Just keep DJing my house parties, there is a strict 'no commercial shit' policy which is enforced :)

thats sick on the upgrade though, how'd u get that?

Just keep DJing my house parties, there is a strict 'no commercial shit' policy which is enforced :)

thats sick on the upgrade though, how'd u get that?

haha yours was mad, i know the guys there \:D/

Should hear the speakers they are insane, im going to bang out a live mix and try and stream tonight i have them set up like a festival rig

BAU5!

Played another gig at whaat club on the weekend.. they ha a 3rd deck setup, so got to give 3 deck mixing a go for the first time in my life. having a 3rd deck is soo different, was great to be able to cue up another song while two other decks were playing

the downside was at one point i got confused as to which deck was playing.. was bringing up the volume of a channel that wasnt even playing, and wondered why i coudlnt hear anything, herp derp.. luckily i noticed before the drop of the incomming song, made the trans jsut in time.

Dj'd a hens night at Artel lounge and bar (Known locally as the best cocktail bar ever)

Went really well, was scheduled to play from 8 until 12. Fairly commercial as the host wanted, biggest hit for the night was "Pretty fly (For a white guy)"

HOWEVER

Half way though the manager for the bar itself came and paid me to stay until 2am.

Went great! And I might be getting regular gigs there hopefully!

Great night!

Dj'd a hens night at Artel lounge and bar (Known locally as the best cocktail bar ever)

Went really well, was scheduled to play from 8 until 12. Fairly commercial as the host wanted, biggest hit for the night was "Pretty fly (For a white guy)"

HOWEVER

Half way though the manager for the bar itself came and paid me to stay until 2am.

Went great! And I might be getting regular gigs there hopefully!

Great night!

people in your town listen to the gayest songs.

hey tomy any ideas what gigs u have towards the end of november (last week)-first 2 weeks for december?

coz doing a big tour up the coast into qld, was seeing if i could coordinate to run into one of your gigs at some stage

EDIT: went to website saw tour dates. any further dates?